Terms & Conditions
Course Help Expert strongly believes that none of our visitors would abuse the Website or the services and materials available through it. Therefore, we would like all visitors/users of the Site to go through the content below and abide by our Terms and Conditions. Our continuation of use will institute that you have read and are in terms with the following points:
All content we provide is to be used as a reference only. You may not use any of the solved papers, materials, or information available on or through our Website and Services, to cheat or indulge in academic malpractice of any kind. Below are some examples of what is considered cheating and academic malpractice:
- Submitting sample solutions provided by our experts as your own to any class.
- Using our service to complete exams or assignments that were clearly instructed not to use outside help.
- Passing off any answers, solutions, materials, or information provided by our experts as your own.
- Any violation of your instructor’s, professor’s, teacher’s, or institute’s academic code of conduct.
Please keep in mind that we are here to help you with your academics as long as you do not indulge in academic malpractice or cheating of any kind. Strong actions will be taken against you if you are found to have violated this agreement. If we find evidence that our services have been abused in a manner to violate the above terms, then we may, in its sole discretion, terminate the Account of the involved user(s).
Our Site is a platform to learn and share knowledge. But there are some rules, which you must abide by. If these rules are broken in any situation, we reserve the right to terminate your Account and remove your content without any prior notice.
You are NOT permitted to post to the Website any material or link that is or could appear to be “Prohibited Content.” This may include:
- Any communication with other users (especially Students) through means other than those provided on the Site unless you had a pre-existing relationship with such users outside of Course Help Expert;
- Contacting our experts for reasons that are unrelated to learning or the subject of the relevant Course. This includes (but is not limited to) communications that solicit or disclose any personally identifiable information;
- Accessing the Site in any way that is harmful, in violation of these Terms, or in any way that is not in full compliance with any applicable local, state, national or international law, regulation, or statute;
- Hacking into, accessing, tampering with, or using services of the Site that you are not authorized to access;
- Modifying, tampering, damaging, or deleting any information on the Site that are not your own;
- Implying that we have endorsed you or your Content for any purpose except as we have expressly permitted in writing;
- Spoofing or impersonating any person or entity, registering under a false name, using an invalid or unauthorized credit card, or using another user’s Account;
- Wrongly stating or misrepresenting your affiliation with any person or entity;
- Reverse engineering any aspect of the Site or doing anything that might circumvent measures used to prevent or limit access to certain areas, content, or code of the Site;
- Sending to or otherwise impacting the Site with harmful, illegal, deceptive, or disruptive code such as a virus, “spyware,” “adware” that could adversely impact the Site or any recipient;
- Interfering with another user’s transaction, disrupting the normal flow of communication, or otherwise acting in a manner that negatively affects other users’ ability to access or use the Site;
- Collecting or storing personal information about other users without their permission; and
- Taking any action which might impose a significant burden (as determined by us) on the Site’s infrastructure or computer systems or otherwise interfere with the operation of the Site.
Rights and Ownership
Course Help Expert reserves all rights stated in the Policy section. The content of the Site are copyrighted materials exclusively owned by the Company. However, you may get the print of this content for personal use only. No permission is granted to those intending to use the content of this Site for commercial purposes. Whenever you submit a post or display any material on our Site, you represent and warrant that:
- You are the sole owner of your Content (or that you have acquired the necessary rights from the actual owner), enabling you to grant to us the rights to such Content;
- You are willing to pay in full all fees and other financial obligations (if any) arising from the posting of your Content;
- Your Content is not defamatory in any which manner and does not infringe the intellectual property, privacy, publicity, or any other legal or moral rights of any third party.
In order to create an account, you will be required to provide complete personal information (such as full name, date of birth, email address, etc.) and a secure password. As the privacy of your Account is important to us, we will create and display an alias email address on the Site, which will automatically forward messages to and from your real email account. You acknowledge the fact that only you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of:
- Your user name, password, and all other aspects of your Account.
- All usage, transactions, activities, charges, and liabilities related to your Account, including any unauthorized charges made on or through your Account, until you notify us that your User ID and/or password has been compromised.
- Informing us if any breach of security relates to your Account or unauthorized use of your user ID or password.
Course Help Expert reserves the sole right to amend the Terms and Conditions without any prior notice. We also reserve the right at any time and occasionally to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Site (or any part thereof) with or without having to notify you. The latest version of Terms and Conditions will be effective immediately after being posted on this page.
Questions and Contact Information
If you require any information or have any concerns regarding our Terms and Conditions, please feel free to contact our Customer Support Department that is open 24 hours a day and available by phone, live chat, or email.